Health care giant Bupa was today fined a whopping £3million after a beloved granddad fatally caught Legionnaires’ disease at a £1,000-a-week care home. Subsidiary Bupa Care Homes BNH was slapped with the hefty penalty at Ipswich Crown Court after admitting ‘significant and serious’ health and safety failings following the death of Kenneth Ibbetson. The retired businessman […]
A fresh approach to Health & Safety
Trustwater are leading specialists in Health & Safety Consultancy including Legionella control, Fire safety and General Health & Safety.
Our highly trained engineers and consultants can help you ensure the safety of your property
From the blog
A care home has been fined £100,000 after fire doors and escape routes were blocked. Charges were brought against Almondsbury Care Ltd, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset, after a routine inspection of staff accommodation.
Bosses have decided to shut an Essex leisure centre over fears a customer contracted a serious lung infection after using the showers. Legionella bacteria was discovered in the showers and fitness room at Walton-on-the-Naze Lifestyles, which is run by Tendring District Council (TDC).